Corporate ServicesMental Wealthİ
Mental Wealthİ is a new business service offered to organizations. The core service behind Mental Wealthİ is to provide employers with a unique range of wellness initiatives for all staff. This service is provided by trained organizational psychologists who have at least a decade of business and clinical experience. Mental Wealthİ can include;
- A safe place to talk about any issues e.g. health issues, stress/coping, job role etc.
- Professional, impartial advice/guidance, supporting you in the short/medium/long term
- Small-group initiatives such as Mindfulness Meetings
- Guidance and mentoring to support staff on a graduated return to work program
- 1-to-1 executive/CEO analysis and support
- In-house or Skype follow-up
- Personal Stress Profiling, bespoke support programs & executive coaching
Students (taking GCSE's, AS and A Levels), school leavers, people interested in a career or career change are all keen to know which career path/s suit them best. Our 'Career Package' includes i) aptitude assessment (online) ii) career path choices (online) and iii) 1-2-1 interview skills coaching. This service includes personal test feedback and is available (by arrangement with your school) at school or at home. Guidance and advice given on UCAS application, personal statements and GAP year options. Ask for our Career Assessment Info sheet.
EMDR, Counselling, CBT, Salisbury/Shaftesbury, accredited